Author Topic: Anyone have some screenshots they would like to show off?  (Read 7652 times)

jwilson56

• View Profile
Anyone have some screenshots they would like to show off?
« on: January 12, 2012, 11:58:19 pm »
Lets see some!!
John

Now Playing skin creator
Elk-M1EZ8 / Ocelot / SECU-16IR /SECU-16I / SECU-16 JRMC 11.1 / M-Audio Delta 410 / Xitel HIFI Pro
Zone whole house audio delivering 1580 watts RMS total

iostream212

• View Profile
Re: Anyone have some screenshots they would like to show off?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 04:33:33 pm »
I got a set in the works. Hopefully it will be 'display worthy' after this weekend. And there is no way I am posting my audio screens... :))

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
I always wanted to be somebody. In retrospect, I think I should have been more specific.

jwilson56

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 08:28:23 am »
Looking forward to seeing them. Why no audio ones?
John

Now Playing skin creator
Elk-M1EZ8 / Ocelot / SECU-16IR /SECU-16I / SECU-16 JRMC 11.1 / M-Audio Delta 410 / Xitel HIFI Pro

iostream212

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 09:23:44 pm »
Looking forward to seeing them. Why no audio ones?
Cause you are the man when it comes to audio! No contest. :)
I always wanted to be somebody. In retrospect, I think I should have been more specific.

iostream212

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 11:56:09 pm »
Ok so here is one of my projects for my tablet. It is still a work in progress but here is what I got so far:

Climate:
Generic weather screen. The home temperatures are on the left.

Pressing the home icon opens the thermostat control.

Security:
Tap on the camera image to get a larger view.
Zones can be sorted by all, violated, and normal on the list control.   

Here is the keypad to disarm.

Here is the entrance delay keypad with countdown display.

TV:
Arrows change the current zone. Pageable recording schedule, and a list of currently playing media items in the home.

To do:
Overview, lighting, irrigation, audio.

jwilson56

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 04:47:38 pm »
Nice.... what are you interfacing with for the TV? Also what security cameras/DVR are you using?
John

Now Playing skin creator

iostream212

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 09:25:22 am »
Nice.... what are you interfacing with for the TV? Also what security cameras/DVR are you using?

Sorry for the delay, been away!

So I am using the Sage Tv driver for the tv portion.  I have a mixed bags of cameras. No DVR ...yet
The office cam is a Panasonic BL-C210. Great color in daylight.  It has no night vision so things get very grainy in low light as the screen shot shows.  It can pan and tilt - Not the most quiet motor.  Has a microphone that works well. I like it. I will continue to work with some of the more advanced features in the future, like triggers, motion based FTP uploads, etc...

My garage cam is a Foscam 8918W. I love this camera! Cheap, great pan tilt, color, night vision, 2 way audio, wireless, very stable.  Can't say enough about this thing.  It has been in flawless operation for over a year. And the peace of mind of a garage camera is priceless.

I also have some hardwired cams feeding Axis video server. That was not shown in the screenshots. I am still review those as it is a relatively new addition to my setup.