Author Topic: Ignore successive executions may not be working  (Read 2346 times)

Deane Johnson

Ignore successive executions may not be working
« on: July 01, 2012, 06:04:06 pm »
The first thing I tried in the new download is that feature.

I used the button that opens and closes the door on my DVD player, setting the "ignore" feature for 10 seconds for the test.  Box checked, of course.

I push it, the door opens, I immediately push it again and it responds in the other direction.  I'm not experiencing the delay.

I could, of course, be failing to get the modification into the viewer, but I save the screen in Builder, then reload the screen in Viewer.

I wonder if I could be overlooking something obvious.  77 year old brains do that, you know.

Deane

John Hughes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Codecore Technologies
Re: Ignore successive executions may not be working
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 10:52:31 pm »
Which viewer are you using? If you are using the iPad then try restarting the Touch Service.

I retested this and it looks fine. I have attached a sample which increments a number when the button is pressed. The delay is 10 seconds.
John Hughes
Codecore Technologies

Deane Johnson

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 04:51:28 am »
Which viewer are you using? If you are using the iPad then try restarting the Touch Service.

I retested this and it looks fine. I have attached a sample which increments a number when the button is pressed. The delay is 10 seconds.

I restarted the Touch Service, and also rebooted the server.  No joy.

I don't know how to load the sample you provided, but would like to try it.  Can you direct me.

BTW, I am testing this using both the iPad and the Touch Screen Viewer and having the same problem with each.  I am getting no error messages.

John Hughes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Codecore Technologies
Ignore successive executions may not be working
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 10:29:15 pm »
You may import the attached touch screen via touch sceen builder. There is an import option in the File menu. After importing it will tell you the name of the touch screen that was imported.
John Hughes
Codecore Technologies

Deane Johnson

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 07:35:19 am »
The test button you sent appears to work on my system as intended.

I think I may have found the issue.  The buttons I have been testing are located on an inner screen.

I tested it on a button on the main touch screen (whatever we call that) and the first tests indicate the delay works on the main screen.  It's looking like it doesn't like inner screens.