Author Topic: License reset issues  (Read 729 times)

John Hughes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Codecore Technologies
License reset issues
« on: April 07, 2013, 10:34:12 pm »
There have been a few users who recently have been waiting to have their Elve license reset. As far as I know all of these have been taken care of. If you are still having problems please let me know and I will update your license asap.

Unfortunately I did not receive any email, PMs, or responses from the "Contact Us" link requesting license resets. Can any of you who have reached out to me for a license reset please let me know what method you used to contact me?  I would like to determine if there is a problem with one of the message delivery systems.

Thank you for your patience and I will look into any issues in communications issues.

John Hughes
Codecore Technologies

kova4

• View Profile
Re: License reset issues
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 07:51:54 pm »
I was one -
I went here
http://www.codecoretechnologies.com/ecommerce/category/2-elve-licenses.aspx
and then here - "Click here - help with activating your license"
and then here
http://codecoretechnologies.com/content/Elve%20Management%20Studio%20Application.ashx#EMSActivateLicense

Under contact us with help activating a license - it takes you to the normal contact Us form -

- so a few questions -

Can I get a license key? Instead of activating on line ? I am often changing computers for testing purposes and 1 activation is not enough for me - I am only using your software at home and to install it multiple times would be illegal - but at $750 I want to have the ability to test it on different machines for speed and performance -

Also I would like to see the difference between the 2 versions - thanks for the help - I have not activated yet, as I am not sure I want to use this version or the 2.0 version - and if I only get 1 shot, I want to be sure - my email is--------------- and I have made some cool imporvements on the graphics of your steel pages - 

I also have to compliment you on the archetecture, very clean, I am just a bit concerned about the future support - I am an old CoreAccess user and still have their stuff - way ahead of its time for HAI - let me know
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 07:59:50 pm by John Hughes »

John Hughes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Codecore Technologies
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 08:00:45 pm »
kova4, I removed your email address from your post above since posting it could cause you to receive more spam if a bot scans this website.
John Hughes
Codecore Technologies

John Hughes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Codecore Technologies
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 08:13:39 pm »
kova4,

I identified a problem with the email address which receives the email from the "Contact Us" form. This issue has been corrected. Thanks again for your patience during this issue... and thanks to those who pointed out the problem.

I did reset your license key so you should be able to reactivate it via the Elve Management Studio by entering your order number. If you would prefer I can email you an activation key, however entering your order number in EMS would be simpler and quicker for you.

If you would like to test your configuration on a different machine(s), you can do the following (which will give you 40 days to test):

1. Export your configuration via Elve Management Studio.
2. Install a trial version of Elve on the other machine.
3. Import your configuration into the trial version.

You are allowed to move Elve to a different machine. This involves us cancelling and reassigning your license.
John Hughes
Codecore Technologies