Configuration > Device Configuration

Email Receiver Driver

(1/2) > >>

superjer2000:
I keep having issues with my Email Receiver driver.  It works fine for a little while and then within a day or two I start getting the following error:
Email Receiver (POP3) Driver encountered an unexpected error while retrieving email.  Restarting the driver makes it work fine again.  Any thoughts?

Pop3Exception: GetMailboxStats only accepted during connection state: Connected
 The connection to server shawmail.cg.shawcable.net is in state Authorization

CodecoreTechnologies.Elve.DriverFramework.Pop3.Pop3Exception: GetMailboxStats only accepted during connection state: Connected
 The connection to server shawmail.cg.shawcable.net is in state Authorization
   at CodecoreTechnologies.Elve.DriverFramework.Pop3.Pop3MailClient.EnsureState(Pop3ConnectionStateEnum requiredState)
   at CodecoreTechnologies.Elve.DriverFramework.Pop3.Pop3MailClient.GetMailboxStats(Int32& NumberOfMails, Int32& MailboxSize)
   at BuiltInDrivers.EmailReceiverPop3Driver.retrieveNewEmail()

Frunple:
Did you change your account password?

superjer2000:
No - account password is still the same.  To get it to work again all I need to do is right click and restart the email driver and presto - it works fine so it seems more like a bug than anything.

iostream212:
Did you try to turn on debug logging and checking the logs? Sounds like a bug to me as well. Mini hijack: how to you get a uid to use in the getmail method? Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

superjer2000:
As a follow-up - I have turned on logging.  Great Idea - I am actually embarrased that I didn't think of that in this case given that I have used it for troubleshooting other issues.  I am just waiting for it to crap out again to start logging the errors and then I'll follow-up with my findings

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version