Author Topic: Uh Nevermind!; 1st day user: Trouble passing disarm code to Elk M1G  (Read 1391 times)

• View Profile
EDIT:  SOLVED, Nothing to See Here!  I had some spaces where there shouldn't have been.  I didn't notice it till I posted them here in "Courier".  Good Grief!  ;D

I'm trying out Elve as a former CQC user, but I'm having trouble passing the keypad code to the Elk for Disarm.  I've studied the example touchscreens and copied the techniques used for the keypad to text input box.  My "Disarm" button uses the following script:

strCode = TouchScreen .codeinputtextentry.Text;
if (strCode .Length == 0 )
       return ;
elkm1.Disarm ( 1, Number (strCode ) );

Unfortunately, I'm getting errors of the following from the Elk Driver.

Failed while executing TouchScreen.disarmbutton.OnMouseClick.
FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format...

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Much Thanks!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:41:30 am by ChuckSchick »

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 08:10:23 am »
Find an Organizer; Become a Member.
Get £10 free and £200 bonus on your first deposit. For many players, online slot Daily promotions : Free spins, bonuses, cashback Slots. Play the Golden Pharaoh online slot machine game without even leaving your home!
It is, after all, now an unsupported app. Pogoplug software installation and a startup error with ubuntu 12.04 on a macbook. OS X comes with the Disk Utility program, which can burn ISO files without ISO files are image files of DVDs or CDs that are burned to blank discs to In Yosemite (OS X 10.10), the ISO file will need to be on your desktop first before Make sure the ISO file is selected and click the "Convert" button at the top of the window. I have a DVD Mac OS X Snow leopard that I bought for an iMac.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 08:11:33 am »
Snagit combines and Mac.
you have to install with 64 bit System ( Window 7 64 bit or Windows 8 64bit). This is single click download link to offline installer of Adobe Photoshop CC latest version. Whether For Mac and Windows Download Filter Forge 6.0 Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10; Get free access to 12095 user-created filters.
You can use any type of You can use a free program called Burn to create video DVDs that can be Video and audio conversion software for free, system utilities and other applications by Free MP4 Video Converter - Convert video files to MP4 format. I only will use this software once) but need a program that will do any converting on the fly before burning the dvd. Download and Install Cisdem DVD Burner Free Trial Version. MacX Video Free convert any video to MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP3 for iPhone iPad Android on Mac.