Author Topic: On reload - screen button still in "pressed" state  (Read 2109 times)

dgeffs

• View Profile
On reload - screen button still in "pressed" state
« on: July 31, 2011, 07:57:02 pm »
Perhaps this is by design but I need to make sure. I have a screen with a plain button (not a loader button or a boolean) that contains a pressed quickly and pressed and held event. When I press and hold the button it does what is expected which in this case loads another screen. When I press another button to reload the screen where the original button was pressed and held the button that was pressed still has the pressed image present.

It seems the screen is loaded from the cache and since that button was still pressed when the screen changed that image is what gets returned. Is this by design or should the button return to the unpressed state when the screen is loaded again? Looks to me like an artifact of caching the screen. Also understand I am holding the button down as the "pressed and held" event is executing which is when the screens change.

John Hughes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Codecore Technologies
Re: On reload - screen button still in "pressed" state
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 11:24:42 pm »
I believe I have seen this before as well. We'll look into it. I'm moving this to the bug reports board.
John Hughes
Codecore Technologies

John Hughes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Codecore Technologies
Re: On reload - screen button still in "pressed" state
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 12:39:04 am »
This is now fixed and will be available in the next major release.
John Hughes
Codecore Technologies